The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009
title : Eeny meeny miny mo, can you see the silver lining :))
Heloo readers :)

I've found my reason for my oh so messed up self o.0 Its because of my lovely friend, Ms PMS & its uncomfortable as always. These few days a few of my sypmtoms showed up.
  • sore throat. It hurts real bad & when i talk to ppl I sound croaky -.-
  • insomnia. Nw my body clocks all messed up great.
  • cravings esp. sweet & salty food seriously
  • headache/menstrual migraines
  • mood swings
  • fuzzy thinking
  • tearfulness
  • fatique

Lucky me I'm blessed that i can control it with a smile :) My uncle stpped by my hse today to collect some stuffs & he thought i was in sec 4 =.= but hey i take that as a compliment.hehs.Its okay cos whenever he comes I didn't get to chat with him cos either I'm schooling or outside :D

They're sexaay doncha tink :D


cya soon,


oxox saffy :)