The City That Never Sleeps
So what's my story? Figure it out yourself.

FORMSPRING


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





posted : Friday, February 27, 2009
title : Dizzy Twister Dance
Missing In Action ~ Imissthisgundus =.=

Days have passed & its coming to an end for Feb alr. Hows ur Feb like? I find it awesome just like summer (: Going out, lazing ard, shpping which doesn't feel like shpping ~.~ Apparently what I miss most are my bff's, close frns, companions, mates you name it :( Cos you noe they are the ones who hold ur back whenever ur outta place. Whatever ur going thru you noe you wanna share it with them. For best or for worst they've made a huge impact on my life ((:

FYI: Hopefully we’ll lepak nxt wk eyy tues tues tues!! rindu banget sama kamu semua ;’(


Had an outing with Fika that day & weird things happened =_____________= (a) an auntie trying to selit2 with me at the bus stp & gave me a bloody fish face what’s up with that. Jeez. (b) An unknown man came up to me & said hi. Weird. Totally. (c) I asked the mrt guy for directions in malay & found out he’s a Filipino o.0 great malu gw. (e) Fika’s hand was swollen & she didn’t hit anything. Weird & creepy. (f) As we went to Haw Par Villa instead of Chinese we saw Indians there, no offence.*slaps forehead lightly*



I stumbled upon this beautiful daisies nt forgetting dandelions too, my favs :)


Dr martens aren't they juz gorgeous I feel like hugging it alr o.0



Uh amek ko lady gaga before & aftr. Had a huge shock there. hahaha. tsk tsk tsk.
Btw I’ll be going on holidays with family. Yipeedee dooo. Weee. Either march/april. Hopefully I’ll get to go to Istanbul by the end of the yr as promised by aunt if mama lets me :( Ppl don’t miss me eyy. Hehs ((: Jeez I’m HAPPY, CONTENTED, ALL & EVERYTHING from like idk when ((: Yes H-A-P-P-Y & someone noes why :DD

I’m having cravings lately. The kind of what-I-want-but-not-need-kinda-craving. What a bugger. Oh & gez what, I’m on an exercise mode lately which is a gd thing. Huhu. Not forgetting tmr’s
P-A-I-N-T-B-A-L-L SESSIONS with sis :) I realized I’m contented even with the simplest things God gives me.

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

I'm off to lepak'ing sessions with frns ltr. Toodles everyone :DD



That’s all for now, bye2 kpo’chis.

Oxox saffy